Firefighter Candidate Testing Center (FCTC) Exam Prep/Firefighter Candidate Assessment
Don McNea Fire School is the
number one firefighter preparatory school in the country. Since 1950, Don McNea Fire School has successfully prepared over 60,000 applicants for firefighter examinations across the country.
If you are taking this examination, Don McNea Fire School has put together a custom-designed
examination package to give you that ultimate edge over your competition.
400-Question Custom-Designed Exam Preparatory Package
This highly intensive preparatory package includes 400 in-depth multiple
choice practice examination questions specifically developed for the following testing subjects for your Firefighter Candidate Assessment – this is not generic testing!
- Recall and Comprehend Verbal and Visual Information
- Recall and Comprehend Technical Information from Written Materials
- Solve Mathematical Problems (we include step-by-step instructional for each question)
- Apply Mechanical Reasoning
Remember what it states on the Firefighter Candidate Testing website… "Reading comprehension, mathematical ability and mechanical reasoning
are essential to successfully completing the test."
IMPORTANT NOTE: We will be focusing part of our preparatory package on taking in-depth, custom-designed practice examinations
for the Recall and Comprehend Verbal and Visual Information portion of your exam. 99% of all firefighter applicants have never taken this type of examination!
Our custom-designed practice examinations will separate you from your competition and put you in the top percentile on your examination! This is
where the ballgame will be won!
All of this is available for only $39.95 + $6.95 Priority Mail shipping/handling.
All orders are shipped immediately via U.S. Priority Mail (2-3 days).
We will include FREE of charge the following:
- Top Scoring Test-taking Strategies that have proven successful for thousands of applicants
- Mechanical Principles to help you excel on that portion of the examination!
- Physical Agility Strategies – We provide you with our insight into the physical agility exam that have helped thousands of applicants pass this difficult portion of the selection process.
- Watchlist of the Top 150 Fire Departments across the country, featuring addresses, phone numbers and website information so that you can keep current on when departments are giving firefighter
Immediate Digital Download!
The Firefighter Candidate Assessment Exam Package is also available for IMMEDIATE digital download
– you save on shipping costs and can print the material at home to begin studying right away!
Your investment in this package will actually be returned to you in your first two hours as a firefighter! When considering the cost of this
preparatory package, view it as an investment in your future and the future of your family. In the job market today, there are not many employment
opportunities that offer the same competitive salary, benefits, and chance for advancement and job security as the career of a firefighter.
Custom-designed examinations are what make the difference in our students' continually scoring in the top percentile and getting that coveted fire department badge!
All Don McNea Fire School products contain a no-risk guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund 100% of product cost – no questions asked!
Comments from Successful Candidates…
- "The memory practice examinations made the absolute difference in putting me in the top 5 on Austin's eligibility list. Without them, I wouldn't have stood a chance to finish where I did."
- "I purchased your workbook for the Las Vegas Fire Department. Although the time left was very short and although I work two jobs, I was able to score 99% on the recent Las Vegas exam! I have 13
years experience as a firefighter and engineer and in no way does my experience and education give me an advantage in the area of entrance exams because the days of the standard civil service exam
seem to be over. I find that the use of specialized study guides such as those you offer are imperative for one to be a viable candidate in today's highly competitive market. Once again, thank you very
much for a fine product and service."
- "Amazing similarity between the test materials and the actual test. Your practice examinations helped me to reach my lifetime goal of becoming a firefighter."
- "Don McNea Fire School was extremely helpful in allowing me to score high on all levels of my Firefighter Examination. I am the second in my family to have successful results by using your
- "Great preparation! I would never have become a New York firefighter without your material. The exam prep was just amazing. Thank you so much!"
- "The practice examinations I took without a doubt helped me score in the high 90s. I'm on my way to becoming a Chicago Firefighter thanks to you. Again, thank you very much!"
- "I've used Don McNea Fire School for every process I've been in. This has been invaluable. The practice examinations are perfect because they are tailored specifically to the testing subjects for the
exam I was taking. I'm on my way to the next phase in the process."
- "Your exam prep put me in the best position to be successful. Without it, I wouldn't have stood a chance. It allowed me to finish
in the top 3. I would do it all again if I had to. Thank you so much!"
- "Your preparatory materials were worth every penny. It was my lifetime goal to become an Austin firefighter – your exam prep was
just what I needed when test day came around. Thanks again for all of your help and a great study guide!"
- "The practice examination material was extremely informative and was perfect prep for the test. The practice exams were helpful to a
person like me who has been out of school and testing for six years. Thank you to all who were involved in Don McNea Fire School."
- "I felt extremely prepared having no prior knowledge of what would be on the New York Fire Exam. I was impressed with how prepared I was from just taking one practice exam. The most important skill
that was covered was how to identify different questions and how to approach answering each one."
Our Final Thoughts…
You have to ask yourself the following question ~ Will I be adequately
prepared for the Firefighter Candidate Assessment Exam to put me in the top percentile to be hired as a firefighter?
For those of you who have never purchased a Don McNea Fire School
preparatory package before, we don't blame you for being skeptical. What we can tell you is that by studying with our materials, you WILL dramatically increase your chances of finishing in the top percentile. Our successful results from across the nation prove that!
We have been preparing applicants since 1950; this is what our business
specializes in. If you feel at this time that you are adequately prepared for this examination, we wish you the best of luck. If you want that extra edge
over your competition that our custom-designed testing materials will provide, this prep package is for you! And, remember that luck goes to the prepared!
Now it's up to you - you can fall into two categories. One is the 90% of fire applicants who never prepare for an examination and are extremely disappointed in their results. Or, are you going to be in that 10% that
starts preparing for the examination early and are confident, relaxed and ready to meet this very important testing challenge? That 10% represents
most fire applicants that get the job - those that really want it!
All Don McNea Fire School products contain a no-risk
guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund 100% of product cost – no questions asked!
This website is run by Chief Officers and Firefighters that have
done everything to make sure your purchase and privacy is secure.
You may order the Firefighter Candidate Assessment Preparation Package for IMMEDIATE shipment by calling toll-free 1-800-989-FIRE. Price is
only $ $39.95 + $6.95 shipping for the 400-Question Custom-Designed Preparatory Package!
All orders are shipped immediately via U.S. Priority Mail (2-3 days).
Internet Orders/Immediate Downloads Available!
The Firefighter Candidate Assessment Preparation Package is available for purchase online with the option of IMMEDIATE
internet download! If you choose to download the packages, you will save the cost of shipping/handling and receive your practice examinations IMMEDIATELY to print to your home computer so you can begin
studying and gain that ultimate edge over your competition!
If you would like to print out a form and mail in your order, please click below:
Mail In FormIf you would like to IMMEDIATELY download the Firefighter Candidate
Assessment Preparation Package, click below to place your order. You will save shipping/handling costs and will be charged the following for the download:
Firefighter Candidate Assessment 400-Question Preparatory Package $39.95
If you would like to place your order and receive the Firefighter Candidate
Assessment Preparation Package by Priority Mail (2-3 day mailing time), please click on your selection below:
Firefighter Candidate Assessment 400-Question Preparatory Package
$39.95 + $6.95 s/h
Package Payment Plan
Due to the state of the economy, we are offering payment plans to make it
as easy as possible for you to prepare for the Firefighter Candidate Assessment.
Please click below if you would like to order the Preparatory Package using payment plan:
Firefighter Candidate Assessment 400-Question Preparatory Package with
IMMEDIATE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 2 pymts of $19.98
Firefighter Candidate Assessment 400-Question Preparatory Package with
PRIORITY MAIL shipment 2 pymts of $23.45
FIREFIGHTER CANDIDATE ASSESSMENT
WRITTEN EXAM/ORAL INTERVIEW PACKAGE
A very important part of the hiring process is an oral interview.
For those of you that truly want that competitive edge for the entire testing process and dramatically increase your chances of becoming a firefighter,
we have put together a Firefighter Candidate Assessment Written & Oral Examination Package which includes:
the #1 oral entry-level exam prep in the country! (normally priced $56.90
with s/h; discounted to $49.95 with s/h – over 10% savings!).
- All of the information contained in our Firefighter Candidate Assessment Written Examination Package – over 400 custom-designed questions for the Written Examination, including
in-depth practice examinations for the Recall and Comprehend Technical Information from Written Materials! This is not generic testing!
- Top Scoring Test-taking Strategies to further help you improve your score!
- Mechanical Principles and Physical Agility Strategies developed by our experts that have helped thousands!
- Watchlist of the Top 150 Fire Departments across the country, featuring addresses, phone numbers and website information so that you can keep current on when departments are giving firefighter examinations.
- Capt Bob's Entry-Level CD/DVD Oral Interview Program -
Capt Bob's Oral Interview Preparation
This program has helped over 5,000 candidates get their dream job. Capt
Bob will prepare you for the most misunderstood and least prepared for portion of the testing process. There are candidates with great credentials who can't present the package at the interview.
If you can't present the package, you don't get the job. Never, ever. Capt Bob will discuss skills and methods that can truly catapult your interview skills.
The "Nugget Principle" enables applicants to personalize their presentations to separate them from the "clone" candidates.
No one else can tell your story. Once you start lacing answers with your personal life experiences, no matter if they aren't fire department related, is where you start creating the magic.
Here are just some of the powerful comments others have made:
"I saw immediately the mistakes I was making."
"One 'nugget' paid for the whole program."
"You gave me the 'nuggets.' I nailed my next interview and got the job."
"It was the best money I have spent on gaining a career."
"The DVD series has helped build up my self-confidence and keep me motivated."
Successful candidates who purchased Capt Bob's CD/DVD Oral Interview Program had this to say:
"Well, I never thought I would be writing this to you, Captain Bob, but it happened to me also. Just like all those successful stories you have posted, I am another proof that your nuggets work. I just went
yesterday to the CPS Oral Board Interview and I did amazing. Out of a possible 120 pts, I scored 119.87 pts! I couldn't believe it! I went in there and it was Show Time. I personalized my answers. Even one
of the panel members went outside to tell me I did really well and shook my hand. And another firefighter said that my score was the highest he had seen. Just wanted to say THANK YOU!" Armando
"Capt. Bob – thank you a thousand times over! I finally got the call on July 21st and start recruit school on September 7th! I know that I owe it all to your program. With it, I didn't give any clones answers
and ended up number two on the hiring list. That is more proof that your program really works. I know I was giving clone answers until I got your product. With it, I saw the mistakes, corrected them, and
nailed my interview. Thank you again!" Michael C.
"Captain Bob -- Just wanted to say Thank you so very much for all of your help. I just had my LA City oral and scored 100% and have a
background scheduled. They told me that I was the best candidate they have seen all day. This was my very first oral board, I have no firefighter experience, no EMT just a few fire science classes and a
CPR cert. I handled the cultural diversity question with the format your suggested and it was a thing of beauty, they were floored, you could see the look of oh my, he so gets this question. Thank you
again for all of your insight. I'm a true believer and proof that your program works." Best regards, Bill
We are extremely confident in this Oral Interview Program to
prepare you for this important part of your examination process.
We have sold thousands of Capt Bob's Oral Interview Programs and no one has ever returned the product to us by taking
advantage of our money-back guarantee. It's just that good!
The price of our Written/Oral Package is $89.90 with
FREE Priority Mail shipping/handling.
You can also order this Written/Oral Package for immediate digital
download – the Written Exam Package will be available immediately as a pdf that you can print or save to your computer; Capt Bob's Oral Interview Package will be mailed to you at no additional cost by USPS Priority Mail
Firefighter Candidate Assessment Written IMMEDIATE digital download + Capt Bob's Oral Interview Exam Prep IMMEDIATE digital download $89.90
Firefighter Candidate Assessment Written/Oral Package with FREE
Priority Mail Shipping (2-3 days) $89.90
Firefighter Candidate Assessment Written & Oral Examination Package Payment Plan
Due to the state of the economy, we are offering payment plans to make it as easy as possible for you to prepare for both your written and oral interview exams.
You can order this entire package to be mailed to you by US Priority Mail or you can also order this Firefighter Candidate Assessment Written/Oral Package for immediate digital download – the Firefighter Candidate
Assessment Written package will be available immediately as a pdf that you can print or save to your computer; Capt Bob's Oral Interview Package will be mailed to you at no additional cost by USPS Priority Mail
Please click below if you would like to order the Firefighter Candidate Assessment Written & Oral Package using payment plan:
Firefighter Candidate Assessment Written IMMEDIATE digital download + Capt Bob's Oral Interview Exam Prep IMMEDIATE digital download 2 pymts of $44.95
Firefighter Candidate Assessment Written/Oral Package
with PRIORITY MAIL shipment (2-3 days) 2 pymts of $44.95