Don McNea Fire School
"Over 50 years of experience providing our students with that competitive edge."
Fire Fighter Hiring Guide Notebook
This is a must for any candidate taking fireman examinations. Whether you are a rookie or a seasoned veteran taking firefighter examinations,
this will be your reference source throughout the process. This 75-page guidebook includes:
- A fire department information sheet which allows you to keep track of phone numbers, addresses, test dates, special requirements, and other pertinent information you will need to prepare before the examination.
- Examination preparation strategies and our top-scoring test-taking strategies.
- Oral interview strategies, including personality characteristics of a successful firefighter determined by a nationwide job analysis, oral preparation tips; top performing behaviors to
maximize your oral board score; and an oral rater's dimension guidelines and evaluation scale used by assessors to rate firefighter applicants; sample questions and top scoring answers.
- Physical agility information and preparation.
- Sample resumes used by successful firefighter candidates.
- List of 150 major fire departments including their addresses and phone numbers.
- A 25 question practice examination.
Click Here To Return To The Entry Level Products Page
To Explore Our Money Saving Bonus Packages
Ordering Information: $17.95 + S&H ($4.95 priority mail)
All Don McNea Fire School products contain a no-risk guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund 100% of product cost - no questions asked!
You can now order your Hiring Guide Notebook by:
If you would like to IMMEDIATELY download the Firefighters Hiring Guide Notebook, click below to place your order. You will save shipping/handling costs and will be charged the following for the download:
Firefighter Hiring Guide Notebook $17.95
E-Mail: Ask Don McNea Fire School any Question.
Click here to review other written exam prep packages